Since we manufacture all the products that we sell , we know the strengths and weakness of the products. Accordingly we provide a list of Do’s and dont’s with the products for maximizing the life .
If the product suffers a breakdown we try to fix it at the site itself and if the problem is more complex and needs to be fixed at workshop , then we attend to it in such a way that it is returned back to our customer in as good as new condition.
Please follow the following guidelines strictly in order to lengthen the life of a zip.
- Zip should always be well lubricated.
- It should be always closed slowly just to avoid wear & tear.
- Care should be taken to keep the teeth s of the zip clear of any dirt. It should be cleaned regularly with a soft but firm toothbrush everyday before commencement of work. Cleaning agent like liquid soap or colin can be used. The teeth s should be brushed across.
- The Zip should always be closed when not in use. This keeps the strengths of the zip intact.
- If the zip does not close properly than try to open and than close repeatedly for 5-6 times slowly. In case it does not work than try to close the zip by pressing the teeths with the thumbs ( the affected part only ).
- Once the process is successful zip up the ball and avoid using it for couple of days . This will bring the strength of the zip to its original.
- Care should should be taken to keep the zip straight in deflated position , without any bands.
- If all the above steps fail to rectify the Zip, than probably it needs replacement. The average life of a good Zip should last 2-3 months when used everyday for 20-30 rides.
- Sometime over inflation also opens up the zip. But this only happens when gradually the zip gets weak. This should be taken as a signal to take extra care of the zip.
- Zip should be lubricated with car engine oil of 20 – 40 grade twice or thrice a day or when ever the zip feels hard to close.
How to Plug puncture
- Clean the surface where the puncture has appeared .
- Dry it.
- Cut a piece of PVC , supplied with the product , in round shape or with rounded corners .
- The patch should be bigger than the puncture only by an inch on all sides.
- Apply glue on the patch and on the surface , where the puncture has appeared , and after waiting for couple of seconds paste it together. The product is ready for operational after couple of minutes.
- If the puncture is too big , say couple of inches , it is advisable to send the product to the factory for permanent plugging of the seal through heat sealing.